I decided to build this candle warmer lamp because it costs around 18 euros and is much cheaper than the ones on the market.
It is also adjustable and allows to melt every candle size.
Using this lamp, your candles will be much more durable and the fragrance will be more intense!
IKEA Items used:
Other items used:
- E27 Flexible clip lamp 47 cm long with on/off switch
- 1 25W halogen bulb
- 1 steel washer
Instructions for DIY candle warmer lamp:
2. Remove the clip from the lamp and unscrew the nut.
3. With a gauge, measure the diameter of the lower part of the lamp. Find a right sized washer to fit the diameter of the lower part of the lamp.
4. Turn the chopping board upside down and locate the place to make the hole. For stability, the hole should be centered along the short side of the chopping board and about 2 cm away from the edge. Use a drill bit with the same diameter as the lower part of the lamp to make the hole.
5. Disassemble the lamp switch, so that you can pass the wire through the washer and then, through hole you just made. Fix the lamp to the board by tightening the nut.
6. Reassemble the switch. Install the halogen bulb into the socket. And you’re done.
7. Now, you can put your favorite scented candle under the lamp, turn on the switch, and enjoy the fragrance.
~ by Cristina Marcon
You may also like this hack for tea lights
Lazy susan tea light holder
I loved the idea and so I made a tea light holder with the SNUDDA and wanted to show it to you. See more of the SNUDDA tea light holder.
The post Warm your winter with this wax and candle melter lamp appeared first on IKEA Hackers.